InScope recognizes that employees are our greatest assets. In addition to offering outstanding skills and flexibility, their diverse personal and professional qualities define our culture. We have an active interest in selecting, motivating, and retaining new and existing employees who will continue to help champion our culture, unified by the idea that mutual success equates to mutual reward.
At InScope, we increase spirit and morale by maintaining a culture that promotes teamwork, effective communication, and recognition. Our mission-centric model emphasizes InScope’s culture as one of servant leadership.
- We foster an environment of diversity, innovation, and collaboration.
- We see training as an essential investment in talent, which enables our professional staff to stay on top of technological change. It’s why we equip our employees with the tools, training, and opportunities for life-long careers.
- We create a purposeful culture that supports our employees’ pursuit of personal and professional goals. We celebrate individual, team, and corporate achievement.
- We structure our corporate environment to reward ambition, reliability, respect, and transparency.
- We support employee empowerment, accountability, and participation in decision-making.
- We complement objective-setting and performance evaluation by providing persistent, consistent, and accurate feedback on a daily basis.
- We don’t want to be ordinary. That’s why we recognize and reward outstanding, exemplary, or extraordinary performance.
- We embrace fun by hosting various employee functions—from company picnics to social lunches—because we want to foster collegiality that extends beyond the workplace.
- We inspire the community around us by embodying servant leadership. Our culture of unity is nurtured by teaming together in community service and byour outreach focus.