At InScope, we recognize that the way to advance the global good as a company is to invest on an individual basis with each employee. We believe we can make a difference by offering flexibility and supporting their needs for career development and personal growth. Each employee receives a comprehensive benefits package, which ensures health and wellness through all stages of their lives. All of our employees may be eligible for the following:
- Medical / Dental / Vision – We offer six medical plan options for members to choose from through United Healthcare. Dental and Vision are also provided through United Healthcare.
- 401(k) / Roth – The 401(k) and Roth plans offer the opportunity to contribute up to the IRS maximum combined allowed per year. Several diverse funds are available. InScope matches a portion of 401(k) savings contributions to help supplement retirement savings.
- Profit Sharing – A program designed to award eligible employees a portion of the company’s profits.
- Life & Disability – InScope provides, at no cost to the employee, short- and long-term disability, in the event an employee becomes unable to work due to an injury or illness. In addition, InScope provides employer paid life insurance coverage.
- Voluntary Term Life – Employees may elect additional life insurance coverage for themselves, their spouses, and their children at a low cost through Guardian Life.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Employees have access to confidential assistance with day-to-day issues, which includes 24/7 telephone consultations.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Employees may set aside pre-tax dollars for qualified health and/or dependent care expenses.
- Wellness – We believe that one’s health and wellness are a direct contribution to productivity. InScope will pay a portion of your health club membership or provide wellness perks through Aspire.
- Pet Insurance – We understand that our pets are part of the family which is why we provide group discounted pet insurance rates through VPI.
- Credit Union – Employees may join the Corporate America Credit Union and receive banking benefits, 24-hour online access, and discount home and auto insurance.
- Pre-Paid Legal Services – Take advantage of access to quality legal services, which include will preparation, contract review, identity theft protection, and more.
- Commuter Benefits – Take advantage of the employee commuter benefits plan for parking and mass transit.
Holidays & Leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Employees earn three weeks of accrued PTO, which increases to four weeks on their five-year anniversary.
- Holidays – InScope observes nine paid holidays per year.
- Bereavement Leave – If needed, employees will receive two days of paid leave in the event of the unfortunate loss of an immediate family member.
- Family and Medical Leave (FMLA) – Should the need arise for time off for the birth or adoption of a child or for a serious health condition, you may take up to 12 weeks of unpaid family leave during any 12-month period.
- Salary – InScope recruits top talent and therefore pays its employees top salaries. Salaries are reviewed annually during performance evaluation periods.
- Spot Awards – All employees are eligible for discretionary bonuses awarded at the completion of a project or contract year for exceptional performance. This includes successful completion on time and within budget; level of effort expended; and new, useful ideas or implementations that lead to efficiencies or cost savings.
- Employee Referral Program – Refer qualified individuals to InScope and you may be eligible to receive cash for each referral we hire. Non-employees are also eligible to participate.
InScope is committed to the professional development of its employees and encourages employees to enhance knowledge and skills and to network with other professionals, thus improving potential for future opportunities. InScope’s Professional Development Program comprises a variety of components that may include:
- Professional certification
- Tuition reimbursement
- Workshops, seminars and conferences
- Professional organization membership
- Leadership development
- Peer Learning
- Career planning and guidance
Culture and Community Service
- InService – InService is InScope’s community involvement program. It demonstrates InScope’s commitment to advancing the global good. When an employee donates his or her time, a company match is made through either a qualified non-profit organization or a PTO exchange. Employees may also donate available PTO to other employees in need of time off due to a medical / crisis emergency.
- Fun & Social Atmosphere – While InScope believes employees should be productive, we believe employees are more productive when the office is social. Employees are encouraged to participate in paintball, bowling, and happy hours, and to celebrate InScope’s successes at annual events, such as the company picnic and holiday party.
- Flexible Work Schedules – Depending on the nature of the position, InScope provides flexible work schedules and work-from-home options.