Senior Ruby / Rails Developer will design, build, implement, and test automation software systems with a goal to providing rock-solid process automation tools using Rails, Docker, and AWS
The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented solutions that support business functionality as well as the underlying infrastructure required to run and deploy those solutions.
This resource will provide technical expertise to develop and support system-level solutions/programs, including integrations between the ERP and surrounding applications.
• 5 years of experience in software systems development and programming, 3 years’ experience in enterprise resource planning (ERP) system and integrations.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Document functional and technical requirements for the Integrations to and from the ERP Lawson platform
Min 5 years’ experience with WebMethods, UNIX, and shell scripting.
• 5-7 years’ experience with WebMethods as administrator, to include installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
• Experience automating routine WebMethods administrative tasks using shell scripting, ksh, or other tools.
Sr. Techincal Recruiter
Linkin: Contact Me